It is available in both single sided and double sided configurations. The double sided rack provides maximum storage capacity on a single central column while the single sided rack is designed to fit flush against a wall.
Scope of application：
- Suitable for storing long materials, ring materials, plates, pipes and irregular goods.
- Cantilevered racks are mostly used in machinery manufacturing and building materials supermarkets.
- With the addition of shelves, it is particularly suitable for small, low-rise warehouses, convenient management, wide field of vision, and higher utilisation than ordinary shelves.
- The cantilever can be single-sided or double-sided. The cantilevered rack has the characteristics of stable structure, good load carrying capacity and high space utilisation.
- The cantilever rack is made of an overhanging cantilever mounted on a conventional rack pillar and is a special rack for long goods.
ISR Industrial heavy duty cantilever racking
We pay great attention to export package and aiming at protecting our goods from being damaged during transportation, loading and unloading . Our packs can use forklift to unload the container easily,which is able to greatly save labour cost.
ISR Industrial Racking - Industrial Quality Assurance - Australian Certified
HEAVY DUTY Cantilever Racking is the the most structurally sound racking unit available. It's also the most efficient solution for storing irregular awkward or long items such as timber, pipe, steel bars, tubes, plasterboard, windows, doors and furniture etc.
The arm locations can be easily and efficiently adjusted to suit your specific requirements. So no matter how large, small, long or short your storage problems are - Cantilever Racking in Sydney will provide you with the most economical and practical solution.
Our Cantilever Racking incorporates
'Pivot Arm Technology'
Safety is our priority
If impact occurs, the pivoting arm swings upwards
protecting the arm & preventing structural damage.
Warehouse uses a cantilever upright that supports cantilever in Sydney, this allows for longer and heavier items to be stored horizontally across multiple arms.