1. WHY IS YOUR NEW PALLET RACKING THE SAME PRICE OR CHEAPER THAN USED RACKING?
As a local independent supplier, we have access to a wide range of steel shelving and racking products on the market, and since we buy in bulk our costs are drastically reduced and therefore we are able to supply new racking at fantastic prices.
2. IS YOUR PALLET RACKING COMPATIBLE WITH MY EXISTING RACKING?
This depends on the type of pallet racking you currently have as there are many different brands of racking. Our racking is compatible with the Dexion Racking system – typically blue uprights (frames) and orange bars (beams). If you are unsure of what type of racking you have, please contact us and we will be more than happy to assist.
3. DO YOU SUPPLY MORE THAN JUST RACKING?
- Mezzanine Floors
- Pallet Racking Accessories
- Cantilever Systems
- Mesh Decks & Accessories
- Plastic Storage Bins
- Warehouse Relocations
- Pallet racking installations
- Industrial steel shelving
3. CAN INDUSTRIAL SHELVING AND RACKING INSTALL MY RACKING?
Yes, we can assist with the installation of your pallet racking. Depending on how much racking there is and what else needs to be done will depend on the costs for installation. Please do not hesitate to contact us to obtain a quote for an approx. installation cost.
4. I HAVE DAMAGED MY PALLET RACKING!
Damaged pallet racking on your site could be dangerous for your staff safety and for your stock. Please exercise caution and unload the damaged racking as soon as possible. We can do safety audits and repairs on all types of pallet racking systems. Contact us for additional information.
5. HOW CAN I PLACE AN ORDER?
You have different options to make an order with ISR;
- Buy directly online
- Call us on 0432 242 272 and place an order over the phone with one of our sales representatives.
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. CAN YOU ARRANGE A DELIVERY FOR THE MATERIAL PURCHASED?
Yes, we can arrange a delivery for you at an additional cost to the material purchased from us. Cost of transport delivery varies from order to order.
7. CAN YOU COME TO OUR SITE TO DISCUSS OUR REQUIREMENTS, MEASURE AND QUOTE?
Yes, our experienced qualified staff can visit you on your site to discuss your requirements and provide you with an obligation free quote