ISR Industrial Shelving and Racking provides pallet racking inspection services to clients ranging from small independent businesses to leading multi-site organisations in NSW and Australia wide.
Our independent tests are done strictly to Australian Standard AS4084-12
AS4084-12: Covers all static racking with the exception of drive in and drive through racking as well as cantilever and mobile racking.
Section 9.2 Inspections.
Inspections shall be carried out on a regular basis, and at least once every 12 months to:
- ensure the correct application and use of the equipment;
- ensure that safe working loads are adhered to;
- ensure that the racking installation has not been altered. A copy of the load application and configuration drawings shall be retained for this purpose
- examine the extent of damage due to impact in the racking installation;
- examine the out of plumb of the racking;
- examine for any dislocation and deformation of sections and connections for uprights and beams; and
- examine connectors for deformation or signs of cracking at the welds.
ISR Industrial Shelving and Racking recommends a minimum of 2 pallet racking inspections a year.
These are some following pointers:1- Ensure the correct application and use of the equipment
2- Ensure that safe working load have adhered
3- Examine the extent of damage due to impact in the racking installation
4- Examine the out of plumb of the racking